Free Range Brewing
Free Range Brewing is the labor of love from brothers, Jeff and Jason Alexander. Raised in Eastern North Carolina, they’re definitely cut from the same cloth, but with distinctly different personalities. The Free Range Brewing story is really just beginning and they welcome you to come be a part of it. Free Range hosts free beer yoga and a variety of other beer fitness events!
- All of our beers are made with 90% or more local (NC & SC) ingredients! Ask other local breweries what their percentage is!
- What the Ale?! Mondays - $3 Special feature brew
- FREE YOGA Thursdays taught by a rotating group of teachers - 6:30-7:30pm
- FILL 'ER UP FRIDAYS! All Crowler Fills are $10 ALL DAY
- FREE Live Tunes on Sundays from 4-6pm
- We waive our event space fee for non-profits or creative endeavors on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Seasonal Classical Small Batch Concerts with WDAV.
- Ticketed Music Shows featuring a wide variety of bands booked through Maxx Music.
Every Thursday, Free Range Brewing offers a free beer yoga class! This is an all-levels vinyasa flow. Usually, the instructors offer modifications to make the flow more or less intense based on students' level of experience.